- A small diamond, not of gem quality, used in abrasives and in cutting and drilling tools.More example sentences
- Explosives carefully applied to carbon produce industrial diamonds for as cutting, grinding and polishing tools.
- What they can do is lower the price of industrial diamonds (small, poor quality diamonds).
- Katanga produced copper, 60% of the world's uranium and 80% of the world's industrial diamonds.
More definitions of industrial diamondDefinition of industrial diamond in:
- The US English dictionary