- Very strong or powerful: an industrial-strength cleanerMore example sentences
- I cannot comprehend what sort of moron could aim an industrial-strength firework at a block of flats full of old people.
- I lie there in a sleeping bag on my foam pad, wrapped in an industrial-strength garbage bag, a goose-down scarf around my head, shivering.
- The business of exploiting indigenous peoples and newer immigrants had now become an industrial-strength, three-ocean-coastline policy habit.
More definitions of industrial-strengthDefinition of industrial-strength in:
- The US English dictionary