Definition of inexcitable in English:
(Of a person) not easily excited; unexcitable.
- For the most part, he's very inexcitable and subsequently unphased by any threat.
- I suppose it is the result of falling in love with an inexcitable sort of a woman, that I had rather sit here and talk quietly than waltz.
- Even the inexcitable old doctor had felt the attraction which had already conquered three such dissimilar people as Alban Morris, Cecilia Wyvil, and Francine de Sor.
- Example sentences
- This summer's inexcitability has driven me to think about my past and reflect on how lucky I am.
- I am guessing that deep down inside my inexcitability about life was just a temporary glitch and I am an optimist after all.
- Functional changes can cause electrical inexcitability of nerves and muscles with reversible muscle weakness.
Definition of inexcitable in:
- Spanish dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.