Definition of inexcitable in English:
(Of a person) not easily excited; unexcitable.
- For the most part, he's very inexcitable and subsequently unphased by any threat.
- I suppose it is the result of falling in love with an inexcitable sort of a woman, that I had rather sit here and talk quietly than waltz.
- Even the inexcitable old doctor had felt the attraction which had already conquered three such dissimilar people as Alban Morris, Cecilia Wyvil, and Francine de Sor.
- Example sentences
- This summer's inexcitability has driven me to think about my past and reflect on how lucky I am.
- I am guessing that deep down inside my inexcitability about life was just a temporary glitch and I am an optimist after all.
- Functional changes can cause electrical inexcitability of nerves and muscles with reversible muscle weakness.
Definition of inexcitable in:
- Spanish dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan