Definition of inexcusable in English:
Too bad to be justified or tolerated: Matt’s behaviour was inexcusable
More example sentences
- Yesterday he told him their actions were inexplicable and inexcusable that night and could have had even more disastrous consequences.
- It is caused by a deliberate act, no matter how justifiable or inexcusable it may be.
- The loss of a case file is an inexcusable error and totally unacceptable.
indefensible, unjustifiable, unjustified, unwarrantable, unwarranted, unpardonable, unforgivable, inexpiable;
blameworthy, censurable, reprehensible, deplorable, unconscionable, outrageous, disgraceful, regrettable, unacceptable, unreasonable, unworthy;
uncalled-for, unprovoked, gratuitous, without cause, without reason, without justification
- [as submodifier]: he was inexcusably rudeMore example sentences
- She made to leave, unable to bring herself to care that she was being inexcusably rude, but was caught by Cian as she tried to pass.
- I know this letter is inexcusably short, but I just got back home from summer school and I am so tired right now.
- Still, while the pacifist position is inexcusably naive, at least it is internally consistent.