Not costing a great deal; cheap: a simple and inexpensive solution
More example sentences
- This job should be a reasonably inexpensive one and could be done in one day.
- The bulbs are fairly inexpensive and often you can find other tulip varieties at bargain bulk-pack prices.
- They're usually inexpensive, so are kind on your budget as well as your skin.
cheap, low-priced, low-price, low-cost, economical, economic, competitive, affordable, reasonable, reasonably priced, moderately priced, keenly priced, budget, economy, cheap and cheerful, bargain, cut-rate, cut-price, half-price, sale-price, sale, reduced, on special offer, marked down, discounted, discount, rock-bottom, giveaway
British informal bargainous
- Example sentences
- It's a popular sport with parents in America where the inexpensiveness of the kit and the relative lack of injury is a pleasant contrast to some of the more bruising national pastimes on offer.
- Finally, if the results of Vargas et al are confirmed in properly designed, controlled, double-blind studies in humans, silver nitrate could become the sclerosant of choice, given its wide availability and inexpensiveness.
- Their popularity, at least as far as producers are concerned, results from their inherent inexpensiveness.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|ex¦pen|sive
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.