Definition of inexplicable in English:
Unable to be explained or accounted for: for some inexplicable reason her mind went completely blank
More example sentences
- Why contribute to collections of essays that try to explain the inexplicable?
- The book became a hit thanks to Singh's gift for explaining the inexplicable.
- For some inexplicable reason, they have switched my account to a broadband one again.
- Example sentences
- The fundamental inexplicability of existence led Argento temporarily to abandon the giallo form for his next two features, Suspiria and Inferno.
- And yet, within this enormity, hidden on every page is a small boy who opens his eyes to witness the inexplicability of human sorrow.
- Here, the estranging inexplicability of the actual is most viscerally approached, not through any feeble attempt at representation, but through the bizarre allusiveness of the fictive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.