Definition of inexplicable in English:
Unable to be explained or accounted for: for some inexplicable reason her mind went completely blank
More example sentences
- Why contribute to collections of essays that try to explain the inexplicable?
- The book became a hit thanks to Singh's gift for explaining the inexplicable.
- For some inexplicable reason, they have switched my account to a broadband one again.
- Example sentences
- The fundamental inexplicability of existence led Argento temporarily to abandon the giallo form for his next two features, Suspiria and Inferno.
- And yet, within this enormity, hidden on every page is a small boy who opens his eyes to witness the inexplicability of human sorrow.
- Here, the estranging inexplicability of the actual is most viscerally approached, not through any feeble attempt at representation, but through the bizarre allusiveness of the fictive.
- [sentence adverb]: inexplicably, the pumps started to malfunctionMore example sentences
- Johnson also, inexplicably, makes up facts and boldly announces that he is doing so.
- He departs, then suddenly and inexplicably returns to the office ahead of schedule.
- Then there are the men who look really, inexplicably hot in it.