- Turned or folded inwards.More example sentences
- Once inside the plant, an infolded plasma membrane forms around the bacterium to produce an infection thread.
- Interestingly, there are mitochondrial-rich infolded membrane regions of the tracheolar end cells and tracheolar cells that surround tracheoles in the vicinity of their branch points.
- The hand of the soldier and the two hands of the servant signify the three-fold accusation and denial; the infolded hands of Peter tellingly express both denial and repentance.
More definitions of infoldedDefinition of infolded in:
- The US English dictionary