- The study or use of systems (especially computers and telecommunications) for storing, retrieving, and sending information: [as modifier]: information technology consultantsMore example sentences
- I am probably one of the few people in the House with a degree in computer science and information technology.
- He administered and oversaw the telecommunications and information technology systems for the company.
- Primary and technical schools lack computers and access to information technology.
More definitions of information technologyDefinition of information technology in:
- The US English dictionary