- 2A propaganda war waged via electronic media.More example sentences
- He seems a whole lot saner then he sounds on-air and on infowars.
- Especially in light of the Defense Secretary's blueprints for an escalated infowar of propoganda-making, media-hijack and story planting, etcetera, I think you are right.
- My guess is that early on in this war, the Department of Defense was instructed to leave Infowar operations to the State Department and the CIA.
More definitions of infowarDefinition of infowar in:
- The US English dictionary