- Below the kidney.More example sentences
- Aneurysms of the infrarenal abdominal aorta and iliac arteries coexist to such a degree that they may be considered a single clinical entity.
- A 52 year old hypertensive man developed acute renal failure after surgery to repair an infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- We considered an abdominal aortic aneurysm to be present if the infrarenal aortic diameter was 3 cm.
More definitions of infrarenalDefinition of infrarenal in:
- The US English dictionary