The basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g. buildings, roads, power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise: the social and economic infrastructure of a country
More example sentences
- It is easy to integrate into existing wired networks and standard enterprise computing infrastructures.
- In some cases, they may even push the cooling infrastructures of older design facilities beyond their limits.
- Facility executives also should identify what network infrastructures exist in the facility.
- More example sentences
- He also said a small number of national infrastructural projects had given the entire infrastructural programme a bad name.
- The company said that it plans to invest €180 million on infrastructural development over the next four years.
- It's an infrastructural environment many other countries envy.
Definition of infrastructure in:
- The US English dictionary