Definition of infuriating in English:
Making one extremely angry and impatient: that infuriating half-smile on his face
More example sentences
- Millions of kids, through the book, feel the infuriating injustices of autocracy.
- The battle for power has moved into the shadows, casting an infuriating fog over its news coverage.
- This time his team chose the big city to produce their most infuriating performance of the season.
- [as submodifier]: the truth is infuriatingly hard to pin downMore example sentences
- The notion of a service culture remains infuriatingly alien to many Scots.
- ‘Hallo, I'm on the train,’ is not an infuriatingly redundant communication but a genuine expression of how well mobiles mesh with our lifestyles.
- Ezzie remained infuriatingly silent after that.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia