verb[with object] archaic
Repeat or reiterate (a word or statement), typically for emphasis: we must ask and ingeminate the inquiry, where is Burns?
More example sentences
- Both Anand and Mili in their own way ingeminate the same message - death or the knowledge of it doesn't necessarily have to mean the end.
- Ingeminating my pervious post is so much fun.
- Call repeatedly for peace.More example sentences
- He writes "ingeminating peace," deploring that the council was not a national synod, which would have been a better means of arriving at the truth.
- And if in 1863 The Times was not alone in ingeminating peace, no other paper went so far as to assail the Poles with downright abuse.
Definition of ingeminate in:
- The US English dictionary