Definition of ingeminate in English:
verb[with object] archaic
Repeat or reiterate (a word or statement), typically for emphasis: we must ask and ingeminate the inquiry, where is Burns?
More example sentences
- Both Anand and Mili in their own way ingeminate the same message - death or the knowledge of it doesn't necessarily have to mean the end.
- Ingeminating my pervious post is so much fun.
- Call repeatedly for peace.Example sentences
- He writes "ingeminating peace," deploring that the council was not a national synod, which would have been a better means of arriving at the truth.
- And if in 1863 The Times was not alone in ingeminating peace, no other paper went so far as to assail the Poles with downright abuse.
Definition of ingeminate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan