- A space on either side of a large fireplace: [as modifier]: an inglenook fireplaceMore example sentences
- Inside, there is a reception hall with an inglenook fireplace, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, study, and three bedrooms.
- At the back is a large living room with a brick inglenook fireplace and solid fuel stove.
- These four and five bedroom properties are, ‘ideal for professionals who like to entertain,’ and have features such as sunrooms for all year round dining and an inglenook fireplace for relaxing evenings at home.
More definitions of inglenookDefinition of inglenook in:
- The US English dictionary