- Going into or towards a particular place: the paths of ingoing and outgoing raysMore example sentences
- 1030 comes around and we board a bus that takes us to the ingoing / outgoing processing terminal.
- Airline employees have been given leaves of absence as ingoing and outgoing flights are cancelled.
- The geometry of RNA-P-DNA complex on a nucleosome is certainly different from the simple loop case, as ingoing and outgoing DNA from RNA-P enclose a rather soft, yet preferential angle.
More definitions of ingoingDefinition of ingoing in:
- The US English dictionary