Definition of inguinal in English:
Of the groin: inguinal lymph nodes
More example sentences
- Sometimes the testicular vessels are traced to an abdominal, inguinal or scrotal testicular remnant, which is then removed.
- The lateral cutaneous nerve of the thigh passes from the lateral border of psoas major across the iliac fossa to pierce the inguinal ligament.
- It may radiate along the inguinal ligament, perineum and rectus muscles.
late Middle English: from Latin inguinalis, from inguen, inguin- 'groin'.
- Example sentences
- The male has open inguinal rings and the testes are located inguinally without a true scrotal sac.
- The intensity of pain was more severe in women, more dull, located inguinally, in low abdomen and symphysis.
- The remaining 36 testes were inguinally located during exploration and orchiopexy, except for 5 vanishing testes.