- A portable device for administering a drug which is to be breathed in, used for relieving asthma and other bronchial or nasal congestion.More example sentences
- Now diagnosed, Kirsten is on medication and uses an inhaler to help her breathe.
- Medicines that can cause palpitations include asthma inhalers and decongestants.
- The most common asthma inhalers, also known as bronchodilators, contain the drug albuterol.
More definitions of inhalerDefinition of inhaler in:
- The US English dictionary