Capable of being inherited: these characteristics are inheritable inheritable property
More example sentences
- First, reproductive cloning and inheritable genetic modification should be banned.
- However, when registered wills from the early 19th century to the present are examined, berths were never mentioned as inheritable property.
- Smith creates a ‘money plot’ and centers the novel's love story of Orlando and Monimia around the Manor House, Rayland Hall, as inheritable property.
- Example sentences
- Results of DNA gel blot analysis and inheritability of kanamycin resistance indicated that B117 plants have two transgene copies at different loci (loci A and B) and B103 plants have a single copy.
- Holding tight to his readers' lapels, he keeps insisting that the new insights into gender and the inheritability of intelligence aren't deterministic at all, and have the potential to make our politics more, not less, equitable.
- This was true for every group except African-Americans, who chose inheritability as their biggest reason for supporting accounts.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|her¦it|able
Definition of inheritable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.