- 1Not uniform in character or content; diverse.More example sentences
- The main problems to overcome by current diagnostic tools are very low signals, due to small protein contents and/or optically inhomogeneous media.
- Here, we discuss the new methods as well as additional analysis tools we developed to analyze the inhomogeneous and topological properties of large DNA systems bound to proteins.
- The applicability of the theory can be improved by considering inhomogeneous densities in all three dimensions.
- More example sentences
- In addition, the map of the heterogeneity parameter h shows a local inhomogeneity in the collagen where h has a very low value, corresponding to a narrower lifetime distribution than the surrounding area.
- Fluorescence-quenching studies have indicated that on a distance scale approaching nearest-neighbor separations, inhomogeneity in lipid distributions can still be detected in such systems at physiological temperatures.
- This uncertainty can be attributed to the inherent inhomogeneity of multilamellar liposomal suspensions that have been frequently used as model systems.
Pronunciation: /-dʒɪˈniːɪti, -dʒɪˈneɪɪti/noun
More definitions of inhomogeneousDefinition of inhomogeneous in:
- The US English dictionary