- A white leavened Ethiopian bread made from teff flour, similar to a crêpe.More example sentences
- Breads, besides the usual Arab pocket bread khubz, include the tandoor bread maluj and lahuh, a sourdough crêpe cooked on one side only - essentially the same as the Ethiopian injera, but made from white sorghum, a grain unique to Yemen.
- In place of a fork Ethiopians use bread called injera and their hands to deliver succulent entrées such as Fiftit, Kitfo, and Gored to the pallet.
- I've recently become addicted to falafel, which joins Vietnamese Pho soup, gelato, Ethiopian injera bread, pad thai, and schnitzel as some of my favourite things to eat.
More definitions of injeraDefinition of injera in:
- The US English dictionary