- A person’s supposed original or true self, especially when regarded as concealed in adulthood: you may still be acting out the pain suffered by your inner childMore example sentences
- One way of dealing with the dilemma is recognition that the hurt inner child isn't the only inner child one has available to connect with.
- It gives your inner child a chance to explore different ways of acting, speaking and feeling, without judgment.
- It was a very fatherly voice, one that any person could find their inner child crying to for help and comfort.
More definitions of inner childDefinition of inner child in:
- The US English dictionary