- The semicircular canals and cochlea, which form the organs of balance and hearing and are embedded in the temporal bone.More example sentences
- The unique semicircular canals of the inner ear continuously inform the brain of the head and body's position.
- The pathology usually lies in the posterior semicircular canal of the inner ear.
- In the cochlea in the inner ear, the vibrations are changed into electric signals that move along the nerves to the brain.
More definitions of inner earDefinition of inner ear in:
- The US English dictionary