noun (plural innies)• informal
- A concave navel: belly buttons can generally be divided into innies and outiesMore example sentences
- We thought gender might be important or age or whether a person's belly button is an innie or an outie.
- The umbilicus was relocated, defatted and sutured with 4-0 PDS sutures at the 2, 4, 8 and 10 o'clock positions to create an innie.
- My belly button sticks out like an outtie but it nestled in my belly like an innie.
More definitions of innieDefinition of innie in:
- The US English dictionary