contractionBritish • informal
- Isn’t it (often used in conversation when seeking confirmation or as a general filler): it’s the easiest way, innit? we all want to get highly paid jobs, innit?More example sentences
- Control over evolution is the first thing an intelligence seeks to accomplish, innit?
- It's an up and up album man… tracks 1 to 17 are my favourite innit!
- In fact, everywhere in Manhattan seems to be booked up - it's bloody Labor Day, innit!
More definitions of innitDefinition of innit in:
- The US English dictionary