- A substance suitable for inoculating.More example sentences
- Be particularly careful with liquid inoculants which may contain sodium sulfite and other synthetic ingredients which are prohibited.
- The products in this year's directory are divided into six groups - acid-based, sugar-based, enzymes, enzyme/salt mixtures, salts and inoculants.
- Liquid inoculants and fungicides should not be mixed and applied simultaneously.
More definitions of inoculantDefinition of inoculant in:
- The US English dictionary