- The action of pouring something in: vast inpouring of public moneyMore example sentences
- In the love of material things, there is no inpouring of love from the object of worship but, rather, a one-sided covetous and unrequited love of the object that continually increases our craving for it.
- But let's not, thereby, fool ourselves: might is right, whether that might be a vigilant Australian coastwatch, a WW II-style military invasion threat, or an overwhelming inpouring of distressed humanity.
- From his vantage point close to the town of Orgiva in the Andalusian mountains, Stewart has seen a huge inpouring of Britons.
More definitions of inpouringDefinition of inpouring in:
- The US English dictionary