- Never satisfied: your strong desire is insatiateMore example sentences
- The small swarthy beetle of a king, as he appears in Carle Vanloo's portrait at Versailles (not at all like Boucher's Phoebus), was insatiate.
- The media lapped up the story as an insatiate dog.
- Bausch's bodies are mad bodies; they are transgressive bodies; they are insatiate bodies.
late Middle English: from Latin insatiatus, from in- 'not' + satiatus 'filled, satisfied', past participle of satiare (see satiate).
More definitions of insatiateDefinition of insatiate in:
- The US English dictionary