- another term for in-joke. the album title, like many of their songs, is based on an inside jokeMore example sentences
- Also, for those who like weird little inside jokes, take note that most of the incidental police characters are named after members of the production team.
- When an ad makes a 'tween feel like there's an inside joke between them and the advertiser, it's a home run.
- It's an inside joke between them, and they laugh with the intimacy of kinship and the relief of distance from the subject at hand.
More definitions of inside jokeDefinition of inside joke in:
- The US English dictionary