- 1The inner, shorter side of a racecourse.More example sentences
- Ward held the inside track and outmaneuvered his opponent to win.
- 1.1A position of advantage: he always had the inside track for the starring roleMore example sentences
- But no one had the inside track for the position.
- The plan is to let five players compete for two open starting jobs in training camp, but Claridge should have the inside track for one position.
- Danny Bautista, a career part-timer, has the inside track at the position.
More definitions of inside trackDefinition of inside track in:
- The US English dictionary