- rare term for insoluble ( sense 1).More example sentences
- Oh well, just because a problem is insolvable doesn't mean the federal government can't throw hundreds of billions of dollars at it.
- Of all his attributes, I am most impressed by his constant striving to help patients with seemingly insolvable problems, achieving successes despite considerable odds.
- I was persuaded that I had been spared an insolvable difficulty by declining to accept his gracious but unilateral appointment.
More definitions of insolvableDefinition of insolvable in:
- The US English dictionary