- Providing or showing creative or spiritual inspiration: the team’s inspirational captainMore example sentences
- She says Mullan's attitude towards the realities of the creative process were inspirational.
- I want our captain to be inspirational, to say the right things off the pitch.
- He has mental toughness and is a strong character and an inspirational captain.
- More example sentences
- While all around dithered, he took the initiative and forged impatiently, inspirationally, sometimes recklessly, ahead.
- In general - can you talk about a serious topic, for adults, imaginatively and inspirationally, without sinking into schlock and sap?
- Sometimes he put the studs in their place - forcefully but also graciously and inspirationally.
More definitions of inspirationalDefinition of inspirational in:
- The US English dictionary