Having the effect of inspiring someone: he was an inspiring teacher the scenery is not very inspiring
More example sentences
- The clashing mix of styles works surprisingly well together to create an inspiring environment.
- Coming from a young artist, her works are most inspiring.
- This year, consider a getaway to a room with an inspiring view.
- Example sentences
- This inspiringly abstract disc juxtaposes two items for clarinet and string quartet, both of which are essentially reflections on the medium, the sonority itself.
- On the site where once the truth, the whole truth and more or less the truth was relayed to a gullible nation, there will soon be a hotel, inspiringly titled The Scotsman.
- Anyone who can speak so inspiringly and who has done so much in a major sport should surely now find plenty of opportunities in New Zealand.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|spir¦ing
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.