adverb• archaic or • humorous
- At once; immediately: we sealed the bargain instanterMore example sentences
- Such garbled ruminations, however, were my very first undoing, for instanter I had stepped on vicious air and landed a good three feet below.
- Any reader who can think of anything more imaginative (and no, we can't afford a less banged-up estate car) please email instanter.
- The first point is this, that contrary to the papers filed, this is not an application that involves a request that the appeal be heard instanter and why originally it was.
More definitions of instanterDefinition of instanter in:
- The US English dictionary