- 1A device for blowing powder on to a surface in order to make fingerprints visible.More example sentences
- I'm sure you'd be horribly disappointed if they didn't clutter this room up with insufflators and tripods and what not.
- 2An instrument for medical insufflation.More example sentences
- At Sarasota Memorial, the robot is as common to a general surgery laparoscopy as the insufflator or electro-surgical unit.
- Insufflator pressures should be monitored throughout the procedure, and the insufflator tubing should be disconnected from the trocar cannula before personnel deactivate the insufflator.
- The surgeon deflates the abdomen by turning off the insufflator, opening the trocar ports, and suctioning the abdominal cavity.
More definitions of insufflatorDefinition of insufflator in:
- The US English dictionary