- Adhesive tape used chiefly to cover exposed electric wires.More example sentences
- Full-grown animals were fitted with radio-collars manufactured at the University of Bristol, which were covered in colored electrical insulating tape to aid individual identification in the field.
- Our tangle of wires and insulating tape enabled us to connect our mics and minidisc recorders to the satellite equipment and broadcast.
- Adhesive-backed, foam pipe insulating tape keeps temperature extremes inside the pipe and eliminates the formation of condensation.
More definitions of insulating tapeDefinition of insulating tape in:
- The US English dictionary