Too great to be overcome: an insurmountable problem
More example sentences
- This is an inspirational success story, proving that seemingly insurmountable setbacks can be overcome on the road to glory.
- In the process of bringing the film to fruition, some obstacles that seemed insurmountable were overcome.
- The underdog shows us people working together to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles.
- Example sentences
- If all this seems insurmountably difficult, listen to your own intuition that there is more going on here than just an old crush.
- Aid must account for a great part of the solution, in order to put an end to this insurmountably horrible crisis.
- If the configuration of pages and print is too overwhelming, a book may seem insurmountably difficult even though its content is riveting.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: in|sur¦mount|able
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.