- An electronic circuit formed on a small piece of semiconducting material, which performs the same function as a larger circuit made from discrete components.More example sentences
- Lithography is the process of imprinting patterns on semiconductor materials used in integrated circuits.
- Silicon is best known as the material used to make semiconductor computer chips with integrated circuits.
- Nanotube connectors as thin as 1.2 nanometers are theoretically capable of supplying sufficiently large electric currents to integrated circuits.
More definitions of integrated circuitDefinition of integrated circuit in:
- The US English dictionary