noun[mass noun] • informal
- Information of military or political value: I need some intel, and I need it fastMore example sentences
- The United States has used diplomacy, police work, better intel and military presence to exert the pressure.
- When preparing for an interview, do what is done preparing for other military operations; gather intel.
- That's a significant piece of intel information from those captured.
1960s: abbreviation of intelligence.
More definitions of intelDefinition of intel in:
- The US English dictionary