- (Of a person) planning or meaning to do or be the specified thing: an intending clientMore example sentences
- The owners of 87, Marlborough Road, and the estate agent handling the sale should have informed the intending purchasers of this fact.
- He pointed to the four options open to an intending purchaser on receiving an adverse structural survey.
- We would like to see as many members as possible in attendance and any intending members are also welcome to come along on the night.
More definitions of intendingDefinition of intending in:
- The US English dictionary