- 1Occurring between different agencies: inter-agency cooperationMore example sentences
- She's also published articles and two book chapters, both on different aspects of inter-agency work.
- The Government acknowledges that more needs to be done, particularly on inter-agency co-operation.
- ‘The unit is a good example of inter-agency co-operation in the interest of those who have been traumatised by sexual violence,’ she said.
- 1.1Constituted from more than one agency: inter-agency groupsMore example sentences
- Accordingly, an inter-agency Working Group was constituted with a member from each of the three organisations.
- An inter-agency U.N. team found in one of these camps conditions of ‘imprisonment’ and a ‘systematic policy of starvation.’
- The inter-agency coordination team comprises six charities which work closely with the National Asylum Seekers Support service.
More definitions of inter-agencyDefinition of inter-agency in:
- The US English dictionary