- Relating to two or more states formally cooperating for military purposes.More example sentences
- His commander was obsessed with inter-allied cooperation and Fredendall's open disdain was a direct challenge.
- The defense of sea routes became even more of a problem in the North in connection with the organization of strategic inter-allied transportation.
- An inter-allied conference met at Doullens, near Amiens, on 26 March.
More definitions of inter-alliedDefinition of inter-allied in:
- The US English dictionary