- 1Act in such a way as to have an effect on each other: all the stages in the process interactMore example sentences
- Conceptual models are provided that show how these concepts interact with each other.
- In general, they regulate how cells interact with each other and with the extra-cellular matrix.
- Holistic medicine considers the whole body and takes the approach that all systems interact with each other.
- 1.1Communicate or be involved directly: the user interacts directly with the library people who interact dailyMore example sentences
- A lot of Rosemary's work involves learning about and interacting with the local community's cultural diversity.
- Children with autism have difficulty using their imagination, communicating or interacting.
- Instead, modern technology will allow consumers and artists to interact directly.
- More example sentences
- The first section deals with what might be termed ‘traditional’ or ‘more general’ forms of chat, where the interactants are either physically (face-to-face) or acoustically copresent.
- Internet is a network, linking interactants across space and time, not a ‘thing’ or set of computers communicating autonomously without human actors.
- A third source of success is the professional knowledge and skill of the interactants which not only enable interaction to proceed but to do so toward professional goals.