- 1Reciprocal action or influence: ongoing interaction between the two languagesMore example sentences
- There is no human contact, just interaction between text and the reader.
- Influences may change over time, and interaction between them is negative and positive.
- There is a lot of interaction between boys and girls, rural kids and town kids and also the parents.
- 1.1 Physics A particular way in which matter, fields, and atomic and subatomic particles affect one another, e.g. through gravitation or electromagnetism.More example sentences
- It is the quantum theory that describes the interaction between light and electric and magnetic forces.
- Physics is the science which deals with properties and interactions of matter and energy.
- The protons are set in motion and, being charged, they again deposit energy through electrical interactions.
- More example sentences
- My personal interactional style doesn't always translate well in just writing.
- On an interactional level, stability is observed relative to social relationships.
- These concerns are not speaker or listener-centred, but are shared by both speaker and listener; international communication is interactional, and meaning must be negotiated.
More definitions of interactionDefinition of interaction in:
- The US English dictionary