Relating to or travelling between continents: an intercontinental flight intercontinental ballistic missiles
More example sentences
- The fee charged by British Airways will be 20 euro, the same for European and intercontinental flights.
- Two months later, she and he took separate intercontinental flights to Calcutta.
- Airline travel has now supplanted travel in ocean liners as the principal means of intercontinental travel, and the same three class structure has asserted itself.
- Example sentences
- The apparent inconsistency in its range intercontinentally has been noted above.
- Perhaps he will write a memoir about his experience and tell us how an artist can survive intercontinentally, with all his universal linguistic gifts, tribal and singular.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.