Definition of intercultural in English:
Taking place between cultures, or derived from different cultures: intercultural communication
More example sentences
- The separation of different population groups increased intercultural tensions and the different rates of progress led to political unrest and instability.
- Despite gaps between cultures, intercultural contact is age-old.
- This explains her wish as a novelist to encourage intercultural understanding among different peoples.
- Example sentences
- However, she went on, if we consider multiculturalism as a kind of interculturalism, this could improve matters.
- ‘Education can play a fundamental role in that because the promotion of interculturalism can be achieved in schools,’ he said.
- The money will be used to prepare guidelines to promote interculturalism in schools and seminars for second level principals.
Definition of intercultural in:
- Spanish dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan