Arousing curiosity or interest; holding or catching the attention: an interesting debate it will be very interesting to see what they come up with
More example sentences
- We are trying to set up a programme which will be interesting and exciting for them.
- People are very nice to you and you get a chance to live a very interesting and exciting life.
- He does give some practical advice on how to spot a liar though which might prove interesting.
absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, riveting, gripping, compelling, compulsive, spellbinding, captivating, engaging, enthralling, entrancing, beguiling;
appealing, attractive, amusing, entertaining, stimulating, thought-provoking, diverting, exciting, intriguing, action-packed
- Example sentences
- And there's a civil engineering company I've been told about, which internally audits all its projects for profitability, interestingness, and how easy the client is to deal with.
- With having not watched any the day before and the interestingness of the matches on the show courts, I was quite looking forward to watching some tennis and my was it gripping!
- Basically I spent some time hanging around someone and that's pretty much it in terms of interestingness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.