- A pattern formed by wave interference, especially one represented in a photograph or diagram.More example sentences
- This dynamic interferometer with a holographic optical element produces four phase-shifted interferograms imaged on a single detector.
- The interferogram exhibits well-defined Newton rings, indicating that the vesicle is not moving or does not show strong thermally excited bending fluctuations.
- When the two interfaces are very close together the path difference between the interfering rays is zero and the interferogram exhibits a minimum in the intensity.
More definitions of interferogramDefinition of interferogram in:
- The US English dictionary