Definition of interior decoration in English:
The decoration of the interior of a building or room, especially with regard for colour combination and artistic effect.
- We have bought the snooker tables and the building price includes interior decoration.
- Along with flowerpots and utensils, they also sell decorated vases and other accessories for interior decoration like earthen bells.
- Not many know that the artiste has a refined taste for interior decoration.
interior decorator noun
- Example sentences
- It will feature top-floor suites where furniture designers and interior decorators can showcase the latest styles, rotating every year or two.
- The other half of the center is mostly well-kept, beautiful mansions, and may be entirely inhabited by the gentry and by interior decorators.
- Would any of you interior decorators at heart at there like to suggest something better?
Definition of interior decoration in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan