- A piece of writing expressing a character’s inner thoughts.More example sentences
- Lack of punctuation in one note results in a Joycean interior monologue.
- Most of these poems are interior monologues written in long lines, often coupled with prose poem passages.
- Using his usual brilliant interior monologues, Wolfe argues that youngsters are ignorant and have remained so because they have one thing on their mind: sex.
More definitions of interior monologueDefinition of interior monologue in:
- The US English dictionary