- A layer situated between two others: the broken glass sticks safely to the plastic interlayerMore example sentences
- Glass manufacturers and structural engineers are testing not only new glass interlayers, but also new window systems, including mullions, frames and anchors.
- When these particles are suspended in water, some of these interlayers absorb the positive ions that exist in the specimen leading to expanding these layers.
- Paragon Glass Industries, for example, makes Naturalam decorative laminated safety glass using natural wood interlayers.
More definitions of interlayerDefinition of interlayer in:
- The US English dictionary